12/16/19


Hello, It will be a busy and fun week! We will have concerts, sing-a-longs, buddy meet ups, and more! We will also be watching the newest Grinch movie. It is rated PG, please let me know if you are not comfortable with your child watching, I will have another activity ready for them! I will be bringing popcorn for the students on Friday during the movie. If you would like to bring something, let me know! We could use some healthy snacks like fruit or vegetables so it is not all sweets :). Field trip forms are heading home today! They will be due when we get back to school. I understand it is a busy time of the year let me know if the school can support you in anyway. I hope you have a wonderful winter break. I will miss all of the kiddos and will be excited to see them in the new year! Enjoy your time together. Upcoming Events: 12/16: Culver’s Night 5-8 12/17: Orchestra Concert at School 12/20: PJ Day and stuffed animal day (please make sure stuffed animals can fit in backpacks) 12/20: Winter Scoot 12/20: Yoga with stuffed animals 12/20: Caring Project Items Due 12/20: Movie 12/23-1/1: No School 1/2: School Resumes 1/3: Field Trip Forms Due Specials this week: Monday: Gym and Library Skills Tuesday: Gym and Music Wednesday: Library Check Out and STEAM Thursday: Gym and Music Friday: Sing-a-long and Music Math: This week we will wrap up our unit on measuring and 2D and 3D shapes. We will review this week and take the test on Thursday!

Also for your information:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4/2/2020

2/10/2020

3/24/2020